Our Disability initiative : "With the realisation of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, once can build a better world" - Dalaï Lama
The objective of our initiative is to meet the needs and expectations of those Excelia students with disabilities by:
- adapting exams and academic studies accordingly
- helping with any equipment or assistance needed
- providing contacts with partner companies for internships or work-study opportunities
- providing general help and advice
- organising Handicafés (meetings with companies)
- lending equipment (computers for exams , wheelchairs, comfortable seating in amphitheaters, active sitting balls, etc...)
We also offer support to students who wish to have their disability recognised.
Network of partner associations
The FÉDÉEH is the national federation for the advancement of young people with disabilities, which offers a variety of services including:
- Discussions and talks related to different practices
- Meetings with companies (Handicafés)
- National Events
- Awarding of scholarships
Studies - Disabilities - Companies
This association provides a link between the world of education and the world of work by offering personalised support for students with disabilities.
Association for the social and vocational integration of those with disabilities.
Frédéric BRETTON - Delegate for Charente-Maritime
Hanploi & School
To raise awareness and provide information on disabilities.
Associations providing assistance for people with disabilities
Carole Peyre : +33(0)546517779