The following informations outline the admissions procedure for candidates who hold (or are currently studying for) a non-French degree.
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3||Step 4||Step 5|
Online video interview
Admissions test results released and deposit to be paid
Proof of academic level required
Submission of application documents
Day and time of your choice
Results within 6 days after the interview and online payment
Assistance with visa application procedure and accommodation
Provide proof of qualifications and language level
- Step 1 : Online application
Go to the link below corresponding to the programme you would like to apply for and follow the instructions to submit your application:
Programmes from EXCELIA BUSINESS SCHOOL
Programmes from EXCELIA TOURISM & HOSPITALITY SCHOOL
Bachelor in Tourism & Hospitality
MSc in Destination Management MSc in International Tourism and Destination Management
Programmes from EXCELIA DIGITAL SCHOOL
Bachelor in Communications and Digital Strategies
MSc in Consulting and Data Strategy MSc in Digital Communications and Influencing Strategy
Programmes from EXCELIA ACADEMY
Bachelor First Year Business Foundation Programme
Summer & Winter School FLE (French as a Foreign Language)
Programmes from EXCELIA REAL ESTATE SCHOOL
LIST OF SUPPORTIVE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Proof of current academic level (exam certificate/s or letter from current academic establishment etc.)
- An admissions fee of €50 is required (to be paid by bank transfer or credit card)
- Step 2 : Online video interview
DETAILS OF ADMISSIONS TESTS
- Online video interview on our online admissions platform (in French or English depending on the chosen programme and track).
- Candidates have 5 days to respond to a series of questions (motivation, academic and professional projects)
UPCOMING ADMISSIONS DEADLINES
- Possibility of taking the admissions test all year long.
- Step 3 : Admissions test results released and deposit to be paid
ADMISSIONS TEST RESULTS
Candidates will receive notification of their admission or non-admission within 6 days following their interview.
If you are admitted, you must pay the deposit, which will be deducted from your annual tuition fees, before the specified deadline.
- Step 4 : Administrative assistance
CONFIRMATION OF ENROLMENT
You will receive confirmation of pre-enrolment as well as confirmation of accommodation which are necessary for your student visa application.
- Step 5 : Proof of academic level required
CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE
To confirm your final acceptance, you must provide proof of your current qualifications and language ability:
Bachelor, Master, Masters of Science (MSc) Foundation and preparatory programmes** For Summer School and FLE (French as a Foreign Language) courses English-Track and French-Track Programmes B2* A2 or B1 depending on programme* Open to students of all abilities
* Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
** Business Foundation Programme et Bachelor First Year
Proof of language ability is NOT required if:
- Please note that only official certificates will be accepted.
- You hold a qualification issued in a French-speaking country and are applying for a French track
- You hold a qualification issued in an English-speaking country and are applying for an English track
Please note that only official certificates will be accepted.