The following table outlines the admissions procedure for candidates who hold (or are currently studying for) a non-French degree.
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3||Step 4||Step 5|
Online video interview
Admissions test results released and deposit to be paid
Proof of academic level required
Submission of application documents
Day and time of your choice
Results within 6 days after the interview and online payment
Assistance with visa application procedure and accommodation
Provide proof of qualifications and language level
- Step 1 : Online application
Go to the link below corresponding to the programme you would like to apply for and follow the instructions to submit your application:
Programmes from EXCELIA BUSINESS SCHOOL
Programmes from LA ROCHELLE TOURISM & HOSPITALITY SCHOOL
Programmes from LA ROCHELLE DIGITAL SCHOOL
Programmes from LA ROCHELLE ACADEMY
Bachelor Foundation Year Bachelor Foundation Programme
Summer School FLE (French as a Foreign Language)
LIST OF SUPPORTIVE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Proof of current academic level (exam certificate/s or letter from current academic establishment etc.)
- An admissions fee of €50 is required (to be paid by bank transfer or credit card)
- Step 2 : Online video interview
DETAILS OF ADMISSIONS TESTS
- Online video interview on our online admissions platform (in French or English depending on the chosen programme and track).
- Candidates have 5 days to respond to a series of questions (motivation, academic and professional projects)
UPCOMING ADMISSIONS DEADLINES
- Possibility of taking the admissions test all year long.
- Step 3 : Admissions test results released and deposit to be paid
ADMISSIONS TEST RESULTS
Candidates will receive notification of their admission or non-admission within 6 days following their interview.
If you are admitted, you must pay the deposit, which will be deducted from your annual tuition fees, before the specified deadline.
- Step 4 : Administrative assistance
CONFIRMATION OF ENROLMENT
You will receive confirmation of pre-enrolment as well as confirmation of accommodation which are necessary for your student visa application.
- Step 5 : Proof of academic level required
CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE
To confirm your final acceptance, you must provide proof of your current qualifications and language ability:
Bachelor, Master, Masters of Science (MSc) Foundation and preparatory programmes** For Summer School and FLE (French as a Foreign Language) courses English-Track and French-Track Programmes B2* A2 or B1 depending on programme* Open to students of all abilities
* Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
** Business Foundation Programme et Bachelor Foundation Year
Proof of language ability is NOT required if:
- Please note that only official certificates will be accepted.
- You hold a qualification issued in a French-speaking country and are applying for a French track
- You hold a qualification issued in an English-speaking country and are applying for an English track
Please note that only official certificates will be accepted.