Created in 1988, Excelia is an association in accordance with French Law of 1901.
The Group, directed by Bruno Neil, is supported by different governing bodies including:
Board of Governors
To outline the Group’s policies, strategy and action plans.
- Stéphane COHAT - President, Excelia
Ex Officio Members:
- Chairman, Nouvelle-Aquitaine regional council or his representative
- Chairman of the Department Council or his representative
- Chairman, La Rochelle Conurbation or his representative
- Chairman, Charente-Maritime Chamber of Commerce and Industry or his representative
- Chairman, Alumni Le Réseau graduate network
- Chairman, Strategic Advisory Board, Excelia
- 4 members appointed by the Board of the Charente-Maritime Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- 8 personalities from the economic world
Strategic Advisory Board
Composed of about fifteen French and international personalities from the academic and economic world, Strategic Advisory Board analyse both the medium and long-term issues facing the Group, evaluate core challenges and put forward key strategic proposals to the Board of Governors.
Research Advisory Board
The Research Advisory Board is the link between the key stakeholders: the students on the one hand, the companies on the other. It is made up of two colleges (Academic and Business), representatives from our research-active Faculty and external members, chosen for their expertise in the fields of management research.