Gender Equality Index - Equal pay for women and men.
In accordance with Decree No. 2019-15 of 8th January 2019, aimed at eliminating pay gaps between women and men, we are now required to publish an annual index.
For companies with more than 250 employees, this 100-point index is calculated using 5 indicators:
- The difference in salary between women and men, comparison of average earnings of women and men, by age group, by socio-professional category and by grade (score out of 40 points) : 31/40 points
- A breakdown of the gap in individual salary increases between women and men (score out of 20 points) : 0/20 points
- A breakdown of the gap in promotions between women and men (score out of 15 points) : 15/15 points
- Percentage of employees receiving a salary increase upon their return from maternity leave (score out of 15 points) : 15/15 points
- The number of employees of the underrepresented sex in the top ten earners (score out of 10 points) : 5/10 points