Whatever the chosen programme, at all stages of your course, there are many possibilities to help you finance your studies.
Government grants (CROUS)
This is financial support offered by either the Ministry of Higher Education and Research or the Ministry of Culture and Communication.
Below is a list of programmes offered by the group that welcome grant-holders
- Bachelor in Business
- BBA International
- Bachelor in Tourism & Hospitality
- Masters of Science (MSc): Audit and Consultancy; Banking, Insurance, Wealth and Real Estate Management; Sustainable Development, CSR and Environment; Purchasing and Supply Chain Management; International Business Management; Luxury Marketing & Customer Experience Management; International Event Management; International Hospitality Management
- Master in Management
to find out about OTHER possible financial support, please contact the following GOVERNMENT BODIES:
- Conseil départemental de la Charente-Maritime
- Conseil régional Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Erasmus + is the European programme for education, training, youth and sport. To encourage international mobility, the European Union has set up financial assistance to enable you to study within Europe.
TWO TYPES OF GRANT:
Erasmus+ study grant
Erasmus+ internship grant
International mobility assistance from the Franco-German Union allows students to study in higher education abroad as part of an exchange programme or to undertake an internship abroad.
Internship or work-study opportunities
During your studies you will have the opportunity of undertaking company-based internships for which you will be paid in accordance with current legislation.
Banks offer student loans and Excelia has partnership agreements with the following banks:
BNP Paribas : La Rochelle / Les Minimes
39 rue de la Scierie - 17000 La Rochelle
Contact : email@example.com - 05 46 28 13 36
Société Générale : Groupe des Agences de Charente Maritime Littoral
12 rue du Palais - 17000 La Rochelle Cedex 1
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org - 05 46 52 10 01
U.S. Federal Student Loan Programs
Excelia is participating in the U.S. Federal student loan programs. American Students can receive a federal student loan from the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan (Direct Loan) Program when enrolling in our school. Non-degree programs are NOT eligible.
Before to apply, please read CAREFULLY the documents below:
- Consumer Information Disclosure
- Return of Title IV Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
First steps to apply:
- Complete the FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov and add our school code 04270
- Once the FAFSA is completed, a Student Aid Report (SAR) is produced. We ask that you notify us via e-mail when your SAR has been produced.
Send your SAR at email@example.com
Jobs or paid projects
To supplement your finances, you can choose to work whilst studying. Our job service association, La Rochelle Actions, offers many paid projects.
For certain courses, you can provide support for your fellow students (students on the same course as you, who are experiencing some difficulty), for which you will be paid.
To help you pay your rent and associated costs, you may be entitled to housing benefit (APL, ALS), which is paid by the CAF (family allowance fund).