Become an expert in Digital Transformation, Big Data and Business Intelligence!
The Bachelor of Science in Data and Digital Intelligence at Excelia Digital School is carried out in partnership with IPI, the IT School of the IGS Group
Bachelor (3 years of higher education)
- Bachelor (3 years of higher education)
- RNCP Level 6
Head of the Bachelor of Science in Data and Digital Intelligence Pascal CapellariThe Bachelor of Science in Data and Digital Intelligence educates students to become project managers in the fields of Data, Applications Development, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Big Data, and Business Intelligence (BI). This programme is carried out in partnership with IPI, the IT School of the IGS Group.
Why choose the Bachelor in Data and Business Intelligence
- A State-certified qualification (equivalent to 3 years of post-High School education)
- RNCP Level 6 professional qualification
- Programme carried out on a work-study track
- Specialised and technical courses focussing on Data, Applications Development, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Big Data, Business Intelligence (BI)
- Courses given by academic Faculty as well as industry professionals
- Hackathon and professional ITIL certification
- Small, intimate year groups
The Bachelor of Science in Data and Digital Intelligence at Excelia Digital School is carried out in partnership with IPI. It leads to an RNCP qualification* in partnership with and awarded by ADIP IPI, the IT and Digital School of the IGS Group.
* Professional certification DIGITAL APPLICATIONS DESIGNER/DEVELOPER RNCP Level 6, NSF 326T, registered in the French Register of Professional Certifications (RNCP) by a decree dated 17/05/2018, published in the Official Journal 24/05/2018
Pedagogy adapted for a hybrid programme
At Excelia Digital School, we offer a hybrid study programme in partnership with an IT school. The programme goes beyond simple theory for all modules, whether in Data, Artificial Intelligence, Business Intelligence, Big Data or Project Management. Early in the programme, you will have the opportunity to work in the field, to understand the real-life issues of the industry, and we ensure that all our programmes are constantly updated to meet the needs of companies. By the end of your studies, you will not only have obtained the necessary theoretical knowledge and a recognised qualification, but you will also have acquired extensive experience.
Study location: Niort
The entire programme takes place in Niort. Specially-equipped classrooms have been designed for our students, enabling them to evolve in an environment conducive to creativity.
All you need to know about languages, assessment, lessons and your teachers
- French track
- Lessons in Applied English
Types of evaluation:
- Exams and Continuous assessment
Throughout the year, you will work on group or individual projects, which will be marked by your teachers.
Types of lessons:
You will study the theory and will benefit from tutorials that will allow you to put what you have learned into practice.
The teaching Faculty of the Bachelor is made up of academic Faculty and industry professionals, recognised for their strong expertise in this field. The focus will be, above all, on real-life business issues.
12 months working in a company Format: 1 week School-based / 3 weeks company-based
- Statistics and Data Analysis, Legal Framework for Data, Design and Optimisation of Databases, Data and Application Security
- Administration of Information Systems (CRM and ERP), Big Data Infrastructure and Architecture (Hadoop, etc.), Programming for Business Analytics, BusinessObjects
- Design and Development of a Software Solution, Functional Specification Analysis, Acceptance Testing, Implementation, Code Security
- Data Mining and Data Visualisation, Predictive Analysis Techniques, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- Data and Digital Project Management, Agile Methods, Scrum, Data-Driven Marketing
- ITIL certification
- Data and Digital Hackathon
- Applied English
The different courses and projects are provided for indicative purposes only and are subject to change from one year to the next.
Work-study: 12 months
This one-year programme is carried out on a work-study track and you will need to negotiate a contrat de professionnalisation (Professional training contract), a contrat d’apprentissage (Professional training contract) or a convention de stage alterné (work-study internship agreement) with a company. The work-study track will provide you with significant professional experience whilst earning a salary and, in the case of a contrat de professionnalisation or a contrat d’apprentissage, your tuition fees will be paid by the host company.
Personalised Support and Guidance from a Mentor
Throughout your studies, you will benefit from personalised support and guidance from a mentor. The School also offers workshops structured around personal development (self-awareness and self-assertion), communication tools (such as CVs and cover letters), understanding the job market, learning about different careers and developing your professional network.
What is "Work-study"?
The Work-study Track offers you the possibility of alternating School-based periods, during which you will learn the theory, with company-based periods where you will work on projects relating to your studies.
Vocationally-oriented, this one-year programme is carried out on a work-study track. Students benefit from assistance in their search for a contract with a company. This valuable support will help you to not only take stock of your personal qualities (your experiences, whether professional, association-based, sporting, charitable or international), but also your academic ability. It is also an opportunity to think about developing a portfolio and a LinkedIn profile that companies may wish to consult.
Work-study in detail
- Contract type: contrat de professionnalisation, contrat d’apprentissage (Professional training contract) or a convention de stage alterné (work-study internship agreement)
- Format: 1 week School-based followed by 3 weeks company-based
- Main objective: To combine theoretical knowledge with professional experience
- Securing a contract with a company: The School provides you with the necessary search tools to assist you in your professional project. Once you have successfully completed the Admissions tests, you will have access to the numerous work-study offers available to our students
Business Intelligence has become an essential performance lever for companies to succeed in an increasingly competitive environment, whatever their sector of activity (Banking, Insurance, Industry, Agriculture, Administration, Surveys, etc.). The Bachelor of Science in Data and Digital Intelligence will prepare you for the role of Data and Digital Project Manager, capable of meeting the strategic challenges of companies of all sizes, from SMEs to multinationals. Financial Forecasting, Market Research, Product Testing and Marketing, Process Improvement, RPA (Intelligent Process Automation), Applications Development... the many skills of a Data and Digital Project Manager are called for in all of these areas.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of the types of professions in which you could work.
Types of jobs :
- Database Administrator
- Applications Designer/Developer
- Data Analyst
- Data Steward
- Statistical Studies Manager
- Data Miner
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Developer Analyst
- Digital and Data Manager
- Digital Project Manager
- Business Intelligence Consultant
As the qualification awarded is recognised by the State and is RNCP-certified, students who wish to do so can continue their studies with a Master programme and thereby validate 5 years of post-High School education.
Tuition Fees 2021-2022
Students from within the European Union*
- One-year programme: €8,000
* 28 European Union members: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France and French Overseas Territories, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, The United Kingdom.
Students from outside the European Union
- One-year programme: €8,200
- €8,000, In the case of a contrat de professionnalisation and a contrat d'apprentissage, tuition fees are paid by the host company.
The above fees are provided for information purposes only and are subject to change from one year to the next.
This one-off Multiservice fee gives access to the following services: Multimedia and Internet network, Cyberlibris (online library), Student Identity Card, Reprographics credit, Intranet, e-learning modules, Wi-Fi, Career Centre activities and services, International Insurance-Assistance (for any periods spent abroad during the period covered by this contract), University library, University Medical Service etc.
Financing your studies
Admissions for international students or French students living outside France:
Open to students with a minimum of 2 years post-High School education or international equivalent (120 ECTS).
THE COURSE IS TAUGHT ENTIRELY IN FRENCH
Personal motivation interview is carried out by internet via our dedicated platform (day and time of your choice).
Application fee: €50
Download our mobile application!
With our Mobile Application you can...
- Organise your arrival at Excelia
- Enjoy a virtual visit of our campuses, the surrounding areas and the major tourist attractions