Become an expert in Digital Transformation, Big Data and Business Intelligence!
The Bachelor of Science in Data and Digital Intelligence at La Rochelle Digital School, in partnership with EIGSI, engineering school located in La Rochelle
Bachelor (3 years of higher education)
- Bachelor (3 years of higher education)
- RNCP Level 6
Head of the Bachelor of Science Pascal CapellariThe Bachelor of Science in Data and Digital Intelligence is a 3-year programme training you to become a project manager in the fields of data, Business Intelligence (BI), development of applications and Big Data. This programme is carried out in partnership EIGSI, engineering school located in La Rochelle.
Why choose the Bachelor in Data and Business Intelligence!
- A State-certified qualification (equivalent to 3 years of post-High School education)
- Year 3 carried out on a work-study track
- Specialised and technical courses focused on data, development, artificial intelligence, big data, Business Intelligence (BI)
- Courses given by academic faculty and industry professionals
- Hackaton and professional ITIL certificatio
- Small, intimate year groups
The Bachelor of Science in Data and Digital Intelligence at La Rochelle Digital School, in partnership with EIGSI, engineering school located in La Rochelle, and offering a state-certified qualification in partnership with IPI, school of digital and computer science of IGS Group, professional certification “DIGITAL APPLICATION DEVELOPER”, level 6, NSF 326T code, registered in the RNCP by an order dated 17/05/2018, published in the French JO of 24/05/2018.
Pedagogy adapted for a hybrid programme
At La Rochelle Digital School, we offer an hybrid programme the opportunity to reinvent communications. Whether through lessons in data, artificial intelligence, Business Intelligence, Big Data and project management, the programme goes beyond simple theory. You will quickly be introduced to the practical side of data and experience the real world, as all our programmes are constantly updated to meet the needs of companies. At the end of your studies, you will not only have obtained academic knowledge and a recognised qualification, but you will also have acquired extensive experience.
Our site: Niort
The entire programme takes place in Niort. Specially-equipped classrooms have been designed for our students, enabling them to evolve in an environment conducive to creativity.
All you need to know about languages, assessment, lessons and your teachers
- French track
- Lessons in Applied English
Types of evaluation:
- Exams and Continuous assessment
Throughout the year, you will work on group or individual projects, which will be marked by your teachers.
Types of lessons:
You will study the theory and will benefit from tutorials that will allow you to put what you have learned into practice.
The teaching Faculty of the Bachelor is made up of academic faculty and industry professionals, recognised for their strong expertise in this field. Their focus will be, above all, on real-life business issues.
Year 3 (three years of post-High School education)
12 months working in a company Format: 1 week School-based/3 weeks company-based
Year 3 – Classic Track or Work-study Track
- Statistics and data analysis, Legal framework for data, Design and optimization of Databases, Data and application security
- Administration of information systems (CRM and ERP), Big Data Infrastructure and Architecture (Hadoop, etc.), Programming for Business Analytics, Business Objects
- Design and development of a software solution, Analysis of functional specifications, Testing and acceptance, implementation, code security
- Data Mining and data visualization, Predictive analysis techniques, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- Data and Digital Project Management, Agile Methods, SCRUM, Data-Driven Marketing
- ITIL certification
- Hackaton Data and Digital
- Applied English
The different courses and projects are provided for indicative purposes only and are subject to change from one year to the next.
Work-study: 12 months
Year 3 can be carried out on a work-study track provided you have negotiated a contrat de professionnalisation (employment contract), a contrat d’apprentissage (employment contract) or a convention de stage alterné (work-study internship agreement) with a company. The work-study track will provide you with significant professional experience whilst earning a salary and, in the case of a contrat de professionnalisation, a contrat d’apprentissage, your tuition fees will be paid by the host company.
Personalised Support and Guidance from a Mentor
Throughout your studies, you will benefit from personalised support and guidance from a mentor. The School also offers workshops structured around personal development (self-awareness and self-assertion), communication tools (such as CVs and cover letters), understanding the job market, learning about different careers and developing your professional network.
What is ‘Work-study’?
For a period of one year, the Work-study Track offers you the possibility of alternating School-based periods, during which you will learn the theory, with company-based periods where you will work on projects relating to your studies. Vocationally-oriented, this Work-study Track is available in Year 3. Students benefit from assistance in their search for a contract with a company. This valuable support will help you to not only take stock of your personal qualities (your experiences, whether professional, association-based, sporting, charitable or international), but also your academic ability. It is also an opportunity to think about developing a portfolio and a LinkedIn profile that companies may wish to consult.
Work-study in detail
- Contract type: contrat de professionnalisation, contrat d’apprentissage (employment contract) or a convention de stage alterné (work-study internship agreement)
- Format: 1 week School-based followed by 3 weeks company-based
- Main objective: To combine theoretical knowledge with professional experience
- Securing a contract with a company: The School provides you with the necessary search tools to assist you in your professional project. Once you have successfully completed the Admissions tests, you will have access to the numerous work-study offers available to our students
Although all companies have specific needs based on their own strategy, target or identity, they do not necessarily use the same methods. This is why there is such a wide variety of professions in the field of communications.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of the types of professions in which you could work.
Types of jobs :
- Database administrator
- Designer / Developer of applications
- Data Analyst
- Data Steward
- Responsible for statistical studies
- Data Miner
- Executive in business intelligence
- Developer analyst
- Digital and Data Manager
- Digital project manager
- Study and development project manager
- Business Intelligence Consultant…
As the qualification awarded is recognised by the State and is RNCP-certified, students who wish to do so can continue their studies with a Master programme and thereby validate 5 years of post-High School education.
Tuition Fees 2020-2021
Students from within the European Union*
- Year 3: €7,800
* 28 European Union members: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France and French Overseas Territories, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, The United Kingdom.
Students from outside the European Union
- Year 3: €8,900
- Year 3: All tuition fees are paid by your host company
The above fees are provided for information purposes only and are subject to change from one year to the next.
This one-off Multiservice fee gives access to the following services: Multimedia and Internet network, Cyberlibris (online library), Student Identity Card, Reprographics credit, Intranet, e-learning modules, Wi-Fi, Career Centre activities and services, International Insurance-Assistance (for any periods spent abroad during the period covered by this contract), University library, University Medical Service etc.
Financing your studies
Admissions for international students or French students living outside France:
Open to students with a minimum of 2 years post-High School education or international equivalent (120 ECTS).
THE COURSE IS TAUGHT ENTIRELY IN FRENCH
Personal motivation interview is carried out by internet via our dedicated platform (day and time of your choice).
Application fee: €50
Download our mobile application!
It will help you...
- to organise your arrival at Excelia Group
- to plan your visit to La Rochelle, its surrounding areas, beaches and local tourist attractions