Excelia Business School has broadened the admissions options for its Master in Management and is now offering a 5-year post-High School programme on its Tours campus.
On 27th January, Excelia Business School received a favourable response from the Commission d’évaluation des formations et diplômes de gestion (CEFDG) to its request to be able to offer its Master in Management as a 5-year post-High School programme, on both its La Rochelle and Tours campuses.
Offering this programme over 5 years reflects Excelia’s desire to respond to the region’s need for high-level education, as well as giving students the possibility of joining a Master in Management programme straight after High School. As of September 2021, the programme will be available in Tours.
A 5-year Master in Management programme with a triple accreditation (EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA)
Sébastien Chantelot Director, Excelia Business School
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE MASTER IN MANAGEMENT
- Lessons in Human and Social Sciences to provide you with an understanding of the World, the major issues, and the different relationships between individuals and groups of individuals.
- 2 civic and humanitarian projects to help raise your awareness of social issues.
- Humacité©: a humanitarian project enabling you to develop the necessary qualities to become a responsible manager.
- Climacité©: a project focussing on the challenges of sustainable development and energy transition.
- Experiential and Personal Development (EPD) giving you the opportunity to build a unique study path.
- A strong international dimension including projects such as Cap Anglophone, Humacité©, Climacité©, internships, academic expatriation, 100% English Track.
- One or two years of professional experience by the end of the programme via internships or work-study, providing valuable professional experience even before you graduate.
- A wide choice of Specialisations in Master Year 2 (MiM Year 5): Classic Track, Work-study, French, English, double qualification, etc.
- A programme recognised by all stakeholders in Higher Education.
- Rankings: up 18 places in the Financial Times ranking, up 7 places in the L’Etudiant ranking, up 1 place in the Figaro ranking, the highest increase in the Challenges magazine ranking… Excelia Business School’s MiM features amongst the most dynamic in terms of ranking progress.
- Triple-accredited, a Master programme offered by Excelia Business School which is in the top 1% of Business Schools worldwide holding this ‘triple crown’.
- Our qualification has been endorsed by the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation, State-certified as ‘Grade de Master’.
- 15 double qualifications with our partner universities.
BACHELOR LEVEL (UNDERGRADUATE): THE FUNDAMENTALS OF MANAGEMENT & OPENNESS TO THE WORLD AND TO OTHERS
YEARS 1 AND 2
Learning the fundamentals: all lessons are compulsory and adapted to a student’s profile and project via experiential projects:
- Cap Anglophone project
- Humacité© and Climacité© projects
- Company internship