- Department Supply chain, purchasing & project management
- Areas of research Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Sustainable Supply Chain Management, Sustainability
- Teaching fields Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Research Methodology, Purchasing Management
I will be obtaining my PhD from ESCP Business School in Paris in September 2020 and I join Excelia Business School as Assistant Professor in the Supply Chain, Purchasing & Project Management Teaching Department.
My research work focusses on Sustainable Development Management in the Supply Chain and my current research activities centre upon the food and cosmetics industries.
Prior to my academic career, for some ten years I worked in the cosmetics industry in Brazil as a Project Manager in the Operations and CSR Departments. My practical experience has given me the necessary skills to enrich my academic work and teaching style, drawing on numerous examples from the real business world.
As a ‘Sustainability Enthusiast’, my goal is to raise awareness of contemporary issues, whilst communicating the importance of instilling sustainable choices and behaviours at every stage of the Supply Chain.
· Carmagnac, L., Carbone, V., and Moatti, V. (2019), “Diffusion of SSCM: Where are we now and where are we going?” In Sarkis, J. Handbook on Sustainable Supply Chain, Edward Elgar Publishing, p. 44 - 62.
· Carmagnac, L. and Carbone, V. (2019), “Making Supply Chains more sustainable “together”: The Role of Meta-Organizations”, Supply Chain Forum: An International Journal, Vol. 20, No. 1, p. 56-67 (CNRS 4 ranking; FNEGE 3 ranking).