The AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) has just renewed La Rochelle Business School’s accreditation for a further period of 5 years.
Following on from the renewal of the School’s EPAS accreditation in March, this latest renewal has further strengthened our place amongst the best management schools in the world.
La Rochelle Business School positioning on pedagogical innovations, sustainable development CSR hailed by AACSB
AACSB accreditation is synonymous with the highest standards of excellence for a management school, with the American organisation basing its evaluation on 15 standards which include the quality of the school’s strategy, its programmes, its faculty and its research, all of which are centred around 3 vital areas: Engagement, Innovation and Impact.
The auditors identified seven areas of the School’s performance justifying the renewal of the accreditation:
- Pedagogical innovation, through its ‘Teaching Lab’ and ‘Game Lab’
- The School’s established position within the local region and its strong ties with local actors
- A strong network of graduates in 20 cities around the world (from London to Mexico to Hong Kong) … even though the School is relatively young
- Increased research output, in both quality and quantity (the period 2013 - 2018 saw an increase of 111% in academic publications in major journals)
- The dynamism of ‘Innov'Case Lab’ was highlighted: more than 20 cases have been published, two of which have recently received awards
- The School’s strong and unique positioning, for more than 20 years now, in terms of sustainable development and CSR
- And finally, Humacité©, a unique scheme giving students the opportunity to become involved in a humanitarian project either within France or abroad – since 2008, there have been more than 1,700 humanitarian associations involved, with some 5,000 projects undertaken.