- Department Strategy
- Areas of research - Governance and performance of Tourism Destinations - Destination-based revenue management - CSR in the hospitality industry
- Teaching fields - Corporate strategy (tourism & hospitality) - Business model design - Cross-cultural management
Director, Tourism Management Institute (Excelia Group). Design and implementation of business chairs (Economic Impact of Events; Responsible Practices in the Hospitality Industry, etc): definition and coordination of applied research program, fund collection, negotiation with external stakeholders (technology providers, data providers, local government, innovation incubators…).
- "Destination-based Revenue Management and sustainable tourism destinations : a unique experiment in the Charentes region (France)", with
Chamot S., Laherrere J., Zaman M., Reinvtour Conference, 2018, Sion, Switzerland
- "Hotel Supply Chains and Responsible Practices: A Multi-Case Analysis" " ICTH 2019: International Conference on Tourism and Hospitality. 2019, Singapore.
- "Case study: Beachcombers Hotels & Resorts: Children as the alpha and omega of the brand’s strategy?" in Seraphin, Béal, Zaman, Gowreesunkar, Eds, Children in Hospitality and Tourism Marketing and Managing Experiences, vol. DeGruyter, Forthcoming ( 2020)
- "The entrepreneur as a fundamental actor in the sustainability of a Living Heritage destination: a perspective through the concept of journey map", with Vo Than T., Conférence de l'Association Francophone de Management du Tourisme, AFMAT 2014. 2014, Bordeaux, France